SERVING KNOXVILLE, MARYVILLE, LENOIR CITY, AND SURROUNDING COUNTIES
Count on Blue Water Climate Control for heating repair service in Knoxville and the surrounding areas. We deliver solutions that stand the test of time. From the moment you speak to a helpful representative of our staff, we focus on the resolution of your specific issue. Through rapid response, fully equipped service trucks, and state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment, we quickly pinpoint problems, provide the information you need to make smart decisions, and ensure accurate repairs. We don’t waste your time with delays, leave you with a mess to clean up, or rely on a quick fix that won’t survive the winter.
At Blue Water Climate Control, we adhere to a straightforward approach that includes timely arrival, thorough clean up, and cost-effective strategies. We are accredited and A-plus rated by the Better Business Bureau.
Knoxville, Maryville, Loudon, Lenoir City, Oak Ridge, Seymour, and all the surrounding communities contact us today for:
⟶ Heat Pumps
⟶ Mini-Split systems (Ductless)
⟶ Split Systems
⟶ Package Units
“Josh was awesome. I called to see if they would come after business hours and they were there within a hour. They accessed the issue and fixed the problem.. The price was also reasonable. We will definitely be using them for our heating and air conditioning needs in the future."
• You have a refrigerant (aka freon) leak. Wait. What? If you have a heat pump, refrigerant is absolutely needed for your heating system to operate properly. Typically, this problem goes unnoticed by the homeowner because you continue to have heat. Problem is, it is your electric heat that’s running. This can be big on your utility bills.
• Your unit makes strange noises – Heaters naturally make a sound when they are on but if you hear strange clanking or rattling noise, there might be a problem. It’s best to have a professional look at it.
• Your system fails to warm properly – Does your heater fail to heat your home to the proper temperature? Obviously, this is a problem. There could be something wrong with your thermostat or your filters.
• Your system frequently cycles – Your heater has a set cycling system when it turns on and off for optimal heating. If you notice your heater turning on and off too frequently, it’s time to call in a professional to take a look.
• Your energy bills are unusually high – Is your energy bill really high? If you haven’t noticeably been using more heat than this can be a sign your heater needs repairs because a broken unit often uses more energy to perform like it used to.
• You notice a lingering odor when the heater runs – Does it smell musty or like something’s burning when you turn on your heater? Have a professional look at the unit to ensure that there isn’t a gas leak or anything dangerously wrong with the unit.
• The outdoor unit on your heat pump is freezing up – Heat pumps can freeze up during the winter when the defrost feature isn’t working properly. This is usually a fairly easy and inexpensive fix.
As components struggle, efficiency decreases and the risk of more extensive damage increases. Don’t wait for complete system failure before getting the help you need. We keep costs and disruption to a minimum, making it easy for you to enjoy perfect comfort. Our team works on all makes and models and is available for emergency service throughout Knoxville.
We identify the problem with your heat using proven troubleshooting techniques.
We work to all HVAC industry standards and regulations.
Being trapped by an heating repair technician that needs access to your home is a hassle, second and third trips for the same problem are unacceptable to you and to us.
We accept all major forms of payment, including PayPal. Monthly payment options are available. Ask your HVAC service technician at the completion of your work or get approved before the visit by visiting our Financing page.
"Friendly, professional and knowledgeable employees. Completed the work requested for the quoted price. Cleaned up after themselves. Good experience." - Ed M.
"My air conditioning went out and Blue Water Climate Control did an excellent job of repairing it very quickly. I would recommend them to anyone. Thank you guys for your great work!!" - Candy G.
"Great from start to end. Easy process and easy group of folks to work with. Kept me updated in every step of the process. Job well done guys!" - Billy L.