GET A QUOTE
SMOOTH SAILING SERVICE PLAN
You've made the investment in an HVAC system, now keep it running with our Smooth Sailing Service Plan.
We offer our clients seasonal inspections, repair discounts, and annual tune-ups for one low annual price, along with one year free with all air conditioning unit installations.
Our Smooth Sailing Service Plan includes:
• Semi-annual seasonal inspections to perform routine checks
• 10 percent off parts and labor on all HVAC repairs
• An annual 40 point diagnostic of your entire heating and air system including duct work • Prioritized response to air conditioning repair and maintenance needs
• Never pay overtime fees for those weekend and after hour’s emergencies
• Low monthly payments
• Loyalty plan- Earn $100/yr toward a replacement heating and air system
ONE ANNUAL INSTALLMENT
$16.95/mo for the first unit. 50% off for each additional unit.
$180.00 for the first unit. 50% off for each additional unit.
Saves $35 per year for two units.
“I've been very pleased with BWCC. Each time I have contacted them for different issues, they have been able to get out to my home quickly. Their service has been excellent, both technically and from a customer service viewpoint. I was happy enough that I signed a service contract, which I have never done before. They come out twice a year to perform preventative maintenance, which really gives me some peace of mind. I appreciate the direct manner that the service technicians communicate with me. They really listen. They are eager to educate so that I don't make mistakes like cheaping out on an air filter, and explain what they are doing and WHY. That's very important to me. Well done.” S. Schwan
Why schedule routine maintenance?
• Prevent unnecessary failures to your air conditioning unit, furnace, and air handlers.
• Promote the efficiency of your heating and air system saving you money on your monthly utility bills, gas and electric.
• Predict costly failures on your HVAC system, allowing you to plan rather than be caught off guard by a system failure.
• Extend the life of your heating and air system, getting the most from the most significant investment that you make in your home.