Knoxville Heating Maintenance
Furnace & Heat Pump Maintenance in East Tennessee
When we find ourselves in the midst of a major mess, we often wish we could have somehow predicted the circumstance and prevented it before it ever became such a big problem. Unfortunately, many homeowners do not realize that this solution exists when it comes to heating issues. In many cases, people try to wait out a situation until the heater completely breaks down. While our technicians at Blue Water Climate Control are happy to provide fast and effective repairs and replacements, we want you to know about our affordable options for Knoxville heating maintenance. You can forestall costly disruptions to your comfort with our excellent preventive maintenance plans.
Just reach out to us now at (865) 412-4557 to ask any questions you may have about our comprehensive maintenance tune-ups.
When to Schedule a Maintenance Checkup
The best way of keeping your heater running at its optimal performance is by scheduling regular tune-ups with our skilled technicians. However, if your HVAC system is constantly running in order to create a balanced, comfortable temperature in your house or at your commercial enterprise, or if your property is particularly large, you may need additional inspections to ensure that it is working well and is not experiencing any minor malfunctioning. Whenever you discover that your heater is suffering even a small issue, it should be dealt with immediately before it becomes a bigger problem.
Some of the signals demonstrating that your system needs a maintenance tune-up include:
- Your heating unit keeps blowing lukewarm or even cold air from the vents
- The system continually cycles on and off
- The system is extremely loud
- Your home or business stays cold even when you turn the thermostat on high
- Your monthly utility bills have grown outrageously expensive even though you have not used the heater more than usual
- There are often unpleasant musty smells of mold, or even the odor of burning dust or metal
Keep Your Heater Running Perfectly with Our Smooth Sailing Service Plan
When you reach out to our team, you can count on high-quality, affordable maintenance plans that will keep your HVAC system running dependably for many years to come. Here at Blue Water Climate Control, we have combined excellent options for regular inspections, yearly check-ups, and discounted repairs into a superb package known as our “Smooth Sailing Service Plan.”
Under this low-cost option for reliable maintenance, you can expect:
- A comprehensive 40-point diagnostic inspection, which thoroughly examines every aspect of your HVAC unit, along with your ducts
- A discount of 10% off for any part replacements, along with the labor involved in repairing any malfunctioning component
- Zero overtime costs, even if you are experiencing an emergency on the weekend or in the middle of the night
- Options to pay in affordable monthly segments
- Seasonal examinations and routine checks twice a year
- Priority response whenever you require maintenance checkups or emergency repairs
- Savings of $100 each year which will be eventually applied for any AC system replacement as part of our loyalty plan
Entrust Your Property to Our Skilled Experts
There are many reasons why our team here at Blue Water Climate Control has some of the highest ratings around. Our trained professionals apply the same integrity and honesty to each and every one of our service checkups, and we never cut corners in the slightest. Count on our local veterans to provide superb value with our Knoxville heating maintenance.
I will most certainly use them again if the need arises.- Connie B.
We offer our clients seasonal inspections, repair discounts, and annual tune-ups for one low annual price. Just look at all that is included with the Smooth Sailing Service Plan:
- Semi-annual seasonal inspections to perform routine checks
- 10% off parts and labor on all HVAC repairs
- Annual 40 point diagnostic of your entire heating & air system including duct work
- Prioritized response to air conditioning repair and maintenance needs
- Never pay overtime fees for those weekends and after hour’s HVAC emergencies
- Low monthly payment options
- Loyalty plan: Accrue $100 per consecutive year to be used toward an AC system replacement
The heart of our business is more than making a profit. It’s about bringing the standard of care we have for each other to serving you and your family.
Approaching your home with respect and accountability is who we are, and we’re proud of our culture that embraces hard work, honesty, and integrity.
Don’t waste time with a company that doesn’t know what it means to live in East Tennessee. We’ll bring years of experience serving the Knoxville community to your home.