HVAC for Business in East Tennessee
When you need rapid but effective commercial HVAC services in Knoxville, look no further than our veteran owned and operated services at Blue Water Climate Control. The owner of our company, Jeremy, served in the U.S. Navy for 24 years as an engineering officer. He and the rest of our highly trained team apply crucial principles of integrity, discipline, and superior workmanship into each and every one of our services.
Our experience with fast-paced work environments and operational requirements gives us a unique perspective on what it takes to keep businesses doing what they do best. We understand the varying heating and cooling needs of businesses and the negative impact when it’s performing poorly. This is why we have a 24-hour emergency service available to clients to be able to respond to your immediate needs and offer routine service as a preventive measure. Our management team will keep you informed along the way and track problems and repair costs to help you make the best fiscal decision for your business.
Contact us now at (865) 412-4557 to experience personalized support for any HVAC service.
There are so many advantages which you can benefit from when you get in touch with our trained professionals at Blue Water Climate Control.
Feel free to get more information regarding the advantages of obtaining our services for any commercial heating unit, including benefits like:
- Emergency services 24/7 – Here at Blue Water Climate Control, we are available to respond on the coldest and the hottest days of the year, even on the weekends and the holidays. We respond quickly to HVAC problems that threaten your ability to do business and maintain employee productivity.
- Personalized solutions that fit your individual business – Commercial spaces all have unique heating and cooling needs, which can vary greatly depending on their size and occupancy. This is why we begin every project with a tailored load calculation to determine the heating and cooling losses of your business. This enables us to determine the exact heating or cooling load of your particular property, helping you avoid efficiency and maintenance issues that arise because of over- and under-sizing.
- Superior maintenance HVAC service plans – Even though we offer effective repairs, it is important to remember that prevention is still the best policy. Ask about our custom maintenance plans that keep your heating and cooling systems running. We can identify emerging issues before they can become major problems, vastly improving energy efficiency.
- Business funding available that does not affect your personal credit – We have partnered with Credit Key to give you the power to pay overtime for your business purchases. Credit Key offers simple, affordable monthly rates for terms up to 12 months. When your HVAC equipment goes down, you can arrange for our technicians to take care of the issues now and pay for the service at a more convenient time. This allows you to avoid disruptions in your business by dealing with problems quickly and not waiting for funds to be available, as well as keeping your personal credit scores at their current levels.
- Reliable repairs for any commercial refrigeration needs – A reliable refrigeration system is vital to the success of businesses involved in food storage and preparation. Malfunctioning or poorly maintained refrigeration systems result in service disruptions and losses of critical inventory. Faulty parts in your walk-in coolers and freezers can also be very hazardous, so get in touch for emergency refrigeration repairs.
Whether you own or manage apartments, rental properties, town houses, multiplexes, or any other kind of residential properties, our team at Blue Water Climate Control fully understands your obligation to be responsive to your tenants. This is why we offer special pricing for large volume properties at or near the same address. You can rely on our experienced technicians to perform full evaluations of your property, negotiate special pricing with our suppliers, and provide you with the best possible price for your needs.
Improving Your Enterprise’s Indoor Air Quality
While business owners are usually aware of the importance of maintaining a comfortable temperature at their property site, the critical element of having pure indoor air can sometimes become neglected. However, it is important to remember that polluted air will affect the health of both your staff and your clients, which is why it is essential to seek layered safety in your building. Layered risk reduction can lead to up to a 95% reduction of air contaminants.
Take a proactive approach of reducing the risk to your employees and customers through our indoor air solutions. This will allow your company to stay open, instead of closing on account of health contamination. Blue Water Climate Control is ready to help by offering free consultations and estimates for high-efficiency filtering, modifications to ventilation, electronic air cleaners and purification, preventive maintenance programs, and duct cleaning, keeping you and those around you safe and comfortable.
Customized Preventative Maintenance Plans
Are you looking for a plan that will actually fit your business needs and budget? Then look no further than our great dedicated check-ups here at Blue Water Climate Control. Get a free consultation to come up with an individual preventative maintenance plan. This is the personalized, custom service you need to determine the service plan that works best for your equipment. Preventative maintenance programs can serve any range of equipment, from 1 to 100 pieces. We also offer monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, and annual maintenance programs for your convenience. Best of all, when you become a contract customer, you will receive priority repair scheduling and discounted parts and labor charges.
The heart of our business is more than making a profit. It’s about bringing the standard of care we have for each other to serving you and your family.
Approaching your home with respect and accountability is who we are, and we’re proud of our culture that embraces hard work, honesty, and integrity.
Don’t waste time with a company that doesn’t know what it means to live in East Tennessee. We’ll bring years of experience serving the Knoxville community to your home.
- Up to $25K Credit Line
- 0% for 30 Days!
- Fees Starting at 1% Monthly, After 30 Days
- Up to 12 Months Terms
The Funs You Need, Right Where You Need Them
- Simple, Affordable Monthly Terms: First 30 days always interest-free. No early repayment fees.
- Get a Decision in Seconds:
- Larger, Better Lines of Credit: Lines of business credit up to $25K. You only pay for what you use.
- Fico Over 600*
*Checking your rate will NOT affect your credit.
- Annual Business Revenue Over $40K
- No Bankruptcies or Open Collections