AC REPAIR IN Knoxville TN
The Leaders in Knoxville AC Repair Services
When you live in Knoxville or the surrounding area, the summers can be extremely hot and humid. This is why having a powerful, working air conditioner is so important. If your AC is blowing very little air, or if it even refuses to turn on, you are going to need an effective AC repair service in a timely manner. Our professional, trained technicians provide you with superior solutions. Just let Blue Water Climate Control offer you our affordable deals for excellent air conditioner repairs.
There are well over 100 local HVAC companies and independent tradesmen. Each of them provides a full array of heating, air conditioning, and indoor air quality services in Knoxville, TN. But when your air conditioning is out and your family is suffering, you want a trained, certified technician that will provide high-quality AC Repairs. Call a local, veteran-owned company that is licensed and insured, Blue Water Climate Control. All of our repairs are guaranteed with a one-year labor warranty.
You are at the Helm for Knoxville AC Repair
At Blue Water Climate Control, our customers steer the ship. When your journey with Blue Water starts, you make all of the decisions to stay comfortable in your home. You decide when we come and approve every repair.
With our virtual dispatcher, you can choose the day and time that fits your schedule. It's easy to do. You just provide your contact information, service address, and a brief description of the problem. You can book appointments after hours and on weekends for emergency repairs. You can use online booking for all of our other services as well. Such as:
- Indoor air quality
- Heating system repairs
- Estimate for a new ac system
- AC Maintenance
We let you know when we are on the way
Whether you contact by phone or book online, our highly trained technicians always let you know they are on the way by text message. This means you don't have to worry about missing your service call. If for some reason we're running late, we'll let you know.
Customer Approved Pricing
At Blue Water Climate Control, no work is done until you say it's OK. On every job, our qualified technicians will perform a complete diagnostic of your system. They will identify the repairs that you need now and create an estimate for you to approve. During the diagnostic, we might identify things that could be problems in the future. We communicate the things that need to be done now and those that could wait. We'll offer you options that let you decide on the best price that works for your budget.
3 Major Categories of AC Repair
Your air conditioning and heating system from a design and repair perspective is both a mechanical and electrical system. Its primary function is to transfer heat from one point to another. The benefits of this function are distributed throughout your home or business by a piping system also known as ductwork. Together these individual systems/components comprise your heating and air conditioning (AC) system, also called an HVAC system. As with any electrical, mechanical, or piping system, these systems require regular AC services, installation, maintenance, and repair. These are the 3 main categories of AC Repair:
- Air flow
The HVAC professional that you choose for your air conditioning repair must have the knowledge and expertise to solve problems in each of these areas. At Blue Water Climate Control, we utilize a methodical, detailed approach. We are seeking to identify the real problems with your HVAC unit on all of our service calls. This approach reduces downtime, cost, and the need for additional visits.
Repair for Any Kind of Air Conditioning Unit
It is extremely frustrating when you want to relax in cool, conditioned air on a scorching summer’s day, only to discover that your air conditioning system is experiencing problems. When you need repairs to get your system back to working at maximum efficiency, reach out to our team of skilled technicians, no matter what kind of equipment you have. The way you troubleshoot an air conditioning issue is affected by the design of the system. For Knoxville AC repair, you want to call a company that is familiar with all of the brands and designs, Blue Water Climate Control.
Our knowledgeable professionals can troubleshoot all types of AC brands and models, including different types of HVAC equipment:
- Traditional central air conditioners
- Air source heat pump
- Water source heat pumps
- Geothermal systems
- Package units
- Split systems
- Ductless HVAC systems
- Indoor air quality products such as air cleaners and UV lamps
- Humidifiers and dehumidifiers
Reasons You Might Need to Call us for an Air Conditioning Repair
There are many reasons that your air conditioning might not be working at all. Even if your HVAC system seems to be working, one malfunctioning component will cause other components to work harder, leading the whole system to be less efficient.
Some of the most common reasons you might need Air Conditioning repair services
Air Flow Problems
- The primary problem that can occur in any air conditioning system is a reduction in airflow. The could be caused by a dirty air filter, bad blower motors, frozen evaporator coils, damaged or disconnected ductwork, or duct obstructions. When the problem isn't obvious, airflow problems can be much more difficult to diagnose. Many homes in the Knoxville area are built in a way that precludes access. Ductwork design and installation are typically overlooked and never addressed. This leads the customer to take unnecessary actions like purchasing a new system instead of a simple repair or adjustment.
- Since electrical problems are much more common than mechanical problems, AC Repair troubleshooting should start with an electrical diagnosis. Electrical troubleshooting will usually point out any mechanical problems. Typically, if an air conditioner is not running at all, the problem is electrical. HVAC technicians must reference the applicable manufacturers' troubleshooting guide before starting. Other references that might be needed: Electrical operating sequence, Installation and service instructions, wiring diagrams, troubleshooting tables, fault isolation diagrams, and diagnostic tests.
- Many mechanical problems are easy to find, such as system not draining, system leaking, or noise. But refrigerant problems are why HVAC technicians exist. It's why they must be trained and certified. Professional HVAC contractors will always measure refrigerant pressures and temperatures during their service call. When an HVAC company does not do this, it is analogous to going to the doctor and not getting your blood pressure and temperature checked. Without this information, solutions to repair your air conditioning problems are not much more than guesses.
I will highly recommend Blue Water Climate Control- Roger A.
When you get in touch with our experts at Blue Water Climate Control, you can count on the fact that our professionals will never let you down with sloppy work that requires multiple trips to fix mistakes. Our dedicated technicians utilize the most effective techniques according to the standards of the industry so that you can enjoy fresh, cool air again in no time at all. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction. We are focused on doing the Right Repair, the Right Way, the First Time.
The heart of our business is more than making a profit. It’s about bringing the standard of care we have for each other to serving you and your family.
Approaching your home with respect and accountability is who we are, and we’re proud of our culture that embraces hard work, honesty, and integrity.
Don’t waste time with a company that doesn’t know what it means to live in East Tennessee. We’ll bring years of experience serving the Knoxville community to your home.
Payment Methods Accepted
We accept all major forms of payment, including cash, check, credit/debit card, and PayPal.
Pay for your AC Repair Over Time with Wisetack
For AC repairs $500 or more, we offer payment options using Wisetack, a simple way to finance a purchase by paying in monthly installments. There are no prepayment fees, late fees, or compounding interest. Checking your loan options does not impact your credit score.
The application is initiated by a business and completed by you. Seeing your financing options takes less than a minute. We’ll usually give you several options to choose from, with various loan lengths and sizes of monthly payments.
When you take out a loan, we pay the business directly and you pay us over time.
Simple & Easy
- 0% APR financing available for qualified customers
- Terms from 3 to 36 months
- Short application—takes just a minute to see your options
- Soft credit pull (checking options does not affect your credit score)
Clear Terms, No Surprises
- Available on purchases between $500 – $15,000
- Apply via the invoice or estimate sent to your email
- APR from 0% to 29.9%
No prepayment penalties, origination fees, or compounding interest